1. Heavy-duty tubular motor, providing quality, long term reliability, with lower noise and zero vibration. Ensuring smooth and silent, trouble free operation. Easy, simple installation. The Set limit is controlled within 20 UP / DOWN, with long lasting stability. (Synchronous motor also available)
2. IR or RF remote control available, with built-in or external receiver for your choice.
3. Wall or ceiling mounting options.
4. High contrast, pure matt projection screen fabrics. The Seamless screen material is available in Matte White, Glass Beaded, High Grey etc.
5. Size from 60 to 150 with 1:1, 4:3, 16:9 various format. (Custom sizes are available)
6. Aluminum casing available in octagonal or square format and a choice of colors.
Suitable for various locations, such as schools, meeting rooms, control rooms, training center, home theater etc.